Senior Analyst - Energy Infrastructure Investment Fund (Mexico)
- Market Competitive
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 18 Sep 17
This is an opportunity to join a leading energy infrastructure investment fund dedicated to generating long-term investment in core infrastructure assets. The firm manages over $15 billion in dedicated investments assets and has assembled a diversified portfolio of high-quality assets of infrastructure assets within the energy (power, renewables, and utilities) and social infrastructure sub-sectors.
- The analyst will be involved in the deal evaluation process of investment opportunities.
- Design and develop financial models to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Assisting and provide inputs in the transaction execution and deal structuring for investments.
- The analyst will be involved in the preparation of deal presentations and investment memos.
- Assisting in portfolio management activities and assist in the management of partner companies.
- The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in energy or infrastructure development, project finance, private equity or investment banking.
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred.
If you think your profile is relevant to this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com.