KM Manager (Digital)
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG in Malaysia
- 25 Sep 16
KM Manager (Digital)
The KM digital Manager is responsible for translating the firm's Digital Marketing strategy into local initiatives and acitivies, He/she shall develop program tactics, implement the brand's digital marketing plans, KM platform and tools , Web platforms and execute a content plan to successfully increase customer on-line engagement, work on social platforms , E-initatives of the Firm for both internal and external coverage. The manager shall ensure synergy with other experssions of the brand.
- Develop digital communications channels to deliver fully integrated mutli-channel marketing and communications programs; execute global/regional digital initiatives into the local Firm's platform and ensure the deliverables are in place; provide knowledge and technical expertise to support all functions and the Firm in these initiative
- Chmpion new ideas and be both proactive and reactive to changes in the digital market place; manage video shoots and storyboard, flash presentations, Website and INtranet, KM E-platforms and tools such as the Hub, KPMG Central, BoardEx and other online tools.
- Sourcing, monitoring and maintaining online content via mobile and web platform; social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and E-initiatives for the Firm for both internal and external usage in line with global, regional and local direction
- Track and measure key online community health indicators and performance metrics;
- Communicate results to other parts of the Growth department andrest of the business as appropriate; provide user manuals, SOPs and other knowledge-based guidance and education to support and assit users to be compliant to digital initiative launched
- Initiate reseach to better understand client needs and continuously improve our online presence and practice; work with global/regional and other local departments for timely execution and planning of E-initiative
- Guard the project budgets allocated in a timely and accurate manner;
- Work on other Firm digital projects and tasks which will be assigned from time to time, projects which may be assigned due to regulatory updates which requries digital scope and work
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Marketing, IT or equivanlent throgh experience;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in online marketing techniques (social media, mobile applications, search engine marketing, email marketing, online advertising, website and intranet platform apllications, flash presentations and videos (Windows Movie Maker) etc.);
- Up to date with the latest trends in youth culture; technology landscape and ICT trends
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to infulenece and gain credditability from key stakeholders; ability to provide assistance on kowledge and educationof E-initiatives to users across all functions
- Demostrate a creative approach, a self-starter; pro-activeness and someone who can work independently
- Good analytical skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, other languages is an asset.