Developer - Crystal Report
- Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 06 Sep 16
We are seeking a programmer experience with Crystal Reports and able tune queries in databases.
You would be responsible for :
- Review BRD, facilitate requirement gathering, gap analysis.
- Write reports using BO to business specifications
- Testing and validation of reports to ensure it meets business logic and performance standards
- Modify existing reports
- Provide inputs to project manager for large project requirement estimates
- SIT/UAT support, review test plan, test cases.
- Facilitate change management.
- Identify areas for new preventive actions and assist in implementing the SIP and achieving desired results
- Quality management and compliance.
We seek the following :
- Academic & Professional Degree in Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related fields
- Preferably 6 to 8 years of working experience in software development
- Knowledge in banking process will be an added advantage
- Field of Study Software Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related fields
- Certification Degree
Preferably 3 to 6 years of working experience in software development
1. Reporting skills - Crystal Report, crystal command, BO (Business Objects)
2. Oracle, PL/SQL database skills ,user defined function, stored procedure
3. An organized person with good time management and follow-up skills, able to work under pressure to deliver results
on schedule and tight timeline.
Nice to have OBIEE, XI 3.0, 4.0; Database Skills; file transfer technologies (OpenSSH, and ISIS)
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking on the apply button on this job posting. Or you can email Aaron Victor (email@example.com) for more information on the role.
The closing date for applications is 31/05/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Kuala Lumpur time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.