Technical Coordinator - Infrastructure Delivery
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 06 Sep 16
We are seeking an individual with the ability to coordinate delivery of servers deployment such as Redhat, AIX, Linux, SAN in multiple projects in a time.They would also need to have the technical know how to asses the build and liase with multiple technical teams.
- Coordinating the Infrastructure delivery activities involving various teams like Platform, Storage, Network & Database etc within the delivery chain process end to end from technical review to transition to service.
- At as a gatekeeper - reviewing the requests for infrastructure deployment and ensuring all the detailed design information and docs are in place prior to deployment and interact with Infrastructure Design Team/ Requester for any incomplete details.
- Reviewing and ensure Detailed Design template are properly fill out and all preparation deliverables are in place before processing and coordinating the request with the relevant technical teams.
- Coordinating the requests for SAN/NAS, Firewall requests, Load Balancing Configuration, Web Services and Database and ensure all the information are ready prior to deployment stage.
- Pro-active tracking of project status and follow up with the technical teams involved in the deployment and review with the managers on a weekly & monthly basis
- Point of Contact for server deployment status and liaison point for any issues relating to the project status.
- Assisting Service Delivery Manager in handling escalation - investigating the issues, liaising with the relevant parties and stakeholders to ensure the escalations are being addressed properly and escalated accordingly.
- Coordinating Change requests – gathering info & document, raising Change, obtaining approvals in time, monitoring the Change Status and ensuring the Change is implemented to completion and addresses any issue that may arise.
- Act as intermediary between the requesters and the technical teams to drive Security Acceptance Test (SAT) and Operation Acceptance Test (OAT)
- Supporting & working with the Service Delivery Manager and the Operation Manager on continuous Service Improvement Plan
- Ensuring the Team’s Process document is being updated on a timely basis and ensuring the documents are uploaded onto the right location/SharePoint.
- Track issues, risks, scope changes and keeping all the relevant teams involved updated.
- Coordinate and attend meetings and prepare meeting minutes with proper ownership and follow-up action points. Represent the team for relevant project delivery & report project status to the project working group.
- To ensure inventories are being updated by the technical team properly & timely and validate the record to avoid any discrepancy
- Extracting, collating and perform consolidation of data and information for weekly/monthly reporting. Assist the managers in preparing weekly & monthly reports and ensure it is completed on time
We seek the following
- Tertiary Education Qualification - Diploma or Degree– Ideally in Computer Science, Information Technology. Other relevant qualifications may be considered with proven relevant working experience
- 5 years or more relative experience
- Good knowledge and technical background in IT within the scope of Windows, UNIX, Database, Network or Storage or any other relevant platform.
- Proven experience in project management or service delivery and in liaising with various stakeholders. Demonstrate skill in technical coordination
- Excellent communication and reporting/presentation and good coordinating skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- ITIL Foundation v3/ ITIL Service Transition – would be added advantage
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance.
How to Apply
Please click apply on the following job post to submit your latest resume along with supporting documents.
The closing date for applications is 31/06/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Kuala Lumpur time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
HERE FOR GOOD.