Team Lead - Digital Marketing (Adword)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 16
Team Lead - Digital Marketing (Adword)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of content moderating analysts in a 24x7x365 operational project. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below contractual agreed percentages. The Team Lead will be responsible for the growth of their analysts alongside the motivation of their team and ensuring a smooth delivery of services on all fronts at all times. The Team Lead needs to be flexible to cover different shift times. The Team Lead needs to have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills, with a pro-active approach to any foreseen issues. The Team Lead we are looking for must have an interest in Social Media, Content Management & Mobile Applications.
• Management of a team of analysts.
• Enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project.
• Being a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
• Monitor risk within operations to be able to escalate to management in a timely manner.
• Making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
• Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves and leaves.
• Identify holes in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
• Calibrate with onsite support teams to ensure that the quality and training requirements of the project and team are met.
• The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly 121s with the analysts and the management team.
• The Team Lead will be responsible for the measurement of their team's success.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
• Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
• May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
• May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
• May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
• May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
● 4-7 yrs. of work experience with Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM/Adwords/Adsense with Optimization and Reporting
● At least 2 yr. of Optimization experience
● Good written communication skills to report-out
● Good verbal communication skills to interact with India-based iLCS Optimizers and LCS sales leads
● Basic understanding of Excel/ Sheet & PPT/ Slides
● Search fundamentals
● Understand and own SLAs
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.