[Sourcing] Digital Strategy Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Sep 16
[Sourcing] Digital Strategy Manager
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you'll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Digital helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Digital Strategy Manager is responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for clients. The role requires someone who can innovate and who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. At the forefront of digital, you'll create and develop a digital strategy and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Take responsibility for owning and delivering digital capability within complex organisations.
- Develop the business case for Digital opportunities
- Work with clients and client teams to successfully expand the Digital footprint within key clients
- Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
- Lead proposal efforts in new sales activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Min 7 years of digital experience covering one or more of: data management, analytics, content services, mobile applications, customer/user experience
- Min 7 years in consulting services
- Business case proposition and/ or strategy development, and presenting plans to senior stakeholders.
- Business acumen skills, including structuring and developing compelling proposals, business development and general marketing skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists
- Creative, with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong leadership, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.