[Sourcing] Customer Experience Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
[Sourcing] Customer Experience Analyst
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you'll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Accenture Digital helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we:
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
The Customer Experience/UX Analyst will work in a team to help organizations solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance using the latest digital solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about a wide variety of digital tools and technologies, and is excited about pushing the boundaries of these tools to meet our client's objectives.
- Develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts - transforming high-level ideas into working designs.
- Develop and produce elegant solutions which take into account both user needs and business goals.
- Encourage innovative approaches to design, using creative techniques to gain knowledge from clients, users and colleagues.
- Collaborating with clients and technical consultants to develop optimal user interface design solutions based upon industry research and best practices.
- Gathering user requirements to support functional and technical requirements
- Translating insights gleaned from user research and client input into deliverables including wireframes, task flows, sketches etc.
- Conduct end-user research, prototype testing and usability testing.
- Conduct expert reviews of user interfaces and providing feedback to clients to ensure designs meet the mental model of a user.
- Develop static and interactive prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts to clients.
- Bachelor degree at minimum (required)
- 1-2 years of knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/sites and interactive TV
- Basic knowledge of design/ prototyping tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Balsamig, Axure etc
- Proficient in conveying ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Be a storyteller - a critical element of a roles of a consultant is to deliver insights about people and behavior - verbally and visually - in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong user research skills
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, dynamic and able to cope with stress
- Have an interest in technology and an interest in studying people's interaction with software
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.