Software QA Tester
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
Software QA Tester
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
- Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Also included in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
- Interacts with the end customer, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in pager/on-call support.
• SQL Server (some kind of Data management skill)
• Good verbal and written communication English skills
Professional Skill Requirements
• Initial testing experience would be an advantage
• Knowledge of computer languages, operating systems, DBMS.
• Passionate about software development.
• Proficiency in HTML and JSP/ASP.
•.Net or C# or VB.Net (.Net family skills)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.