Software Developer (e-Commerce)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
Software Developer (e-Commerce)
Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated new business models and applications services, creating new experiences and driving the use of New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Liquid Delivery, Liquid Workforce and Agile methodologies. This team helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies, or by integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients' operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry-including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP-and harness emerging technologies in the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
A passion for the new unites our diverse workforce of more than 375,000 employees around the globe who offer a steady flow of new ideas, and you'll be part of the conversation between forward-thinking experts from across the areas of our business. And because we all need to be at the leading edge, both in our fields of expertise and in the industries we serve, you'll receive training on the latest technology and trends through virtual classrooms and on-demand learning that's tailored to the career you're building. Join us, and you'll use groundbreaking new technologies to develop and implement innovative solutions that will benefit people around the world. To learn more about Accenture, and how you'll be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Contribute code to our Application to fix defects and enhance features
• Follow process to incorporate software engineering best practice and effective problem solving skills.
• Monitor progress and take preventive/corrective action where necessary.
• Carry out testing and participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
• Supports deployment of applications and perform validation testing for project roll-out.
• Minimum 2 years of coding experience experience, and knowledge of Java programming and E-Commerce concepts.
• Preferably Candidate with below skillsets:
o Bootstrap/boilerplate framework
o Mobile Apps
• Experience in developing responsive websites, ecommerce applications, applications with connect to external 3rd party API (eg. Facebook, twitter, youtube etc..)
• Must be well-organised, with good project documentation skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of e-mail/scheduling software applications and/or CMS