- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 18 Jun 17
The role is accountable for strategic and operational leadership for production services across Cash, Clearing & Messaging domain
- The role is accountable for strategic and operational leadership for production services across Cash, Clearing & Messaging domain in CnC.
- Ensure maximum service quality and stability through fast and effective response to technical incidents, and to be a catalyst for change via analysis and identification of continual service improvement opportunities.
- Up-to-the-minute cognizance or awareness to move about, operate, or maintain payments systems.
- Tracks the adherence to SLA's / OLA's. Identified systemic issues, finds their root cause and provide white paper for such incidents.
- Identify areas of improvement in monitoring, housekeeping and capacity planning to proactively avoid incidents.
- Proactively identify, assess, mitigate and monitor risks in the payments domain
- Identification of the key elements or "events" that, in combination, serve to define the situation.
- Effective decision making in the tactical environment.
- Comprehension of the current situation – A combination of comprehensive holistic pattern, or tactical situation to define the current status in operationally relevant terms in support of rapid decision making and action.
- Projection of the current situation into the future in an attempt to predict the evolution of the tactical situation. This supports short-term planning and option evaluation when time permits.
- Represent technology to our business and vendors encompassing all facets of production support.
- Post graduation degree with knowledge in Information technology.
- 12-15 Years of IT experience. Banking domain is desirable.
- Hands on Production support experience with at least 6-8 years managing Cash, Payments & Clearing systems.
- Hands-on working knowledge on Monitoring tools such as ITRS, BMC, Splunk, AppDynamics etc.,
- Very Good knowledge in Java, J2EE, Oracle, WaaS, MQ and Unix technologies
- Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact with business representatives.
- A certified PMP Professional. Good to Have.
- Good with stakeholder communication and able to liaise at the management level.
- Hands on Banking Domain Knowledge – Cash, Payments & Clearing
- Proficiency in SWIFTNet domain on various SWIFT Products (SAA/ SAG/ SNL/ SAB) based on various platforms such as AIX, Sun Solaris, and Windows
- Basic understanding of LAN, WAN and Firewall
- Advanced documentation skills to ensure that the knowledge repository is up-to-date.
- Represent technology to our business and vendors encompassing for all production support