Senior Manager, Technology Risk
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 31 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
To provide leadership for the overall Operational Risk Framework and Regulatory reporting quality within Country Technology Management (CTM) Malaysia through the development of strategy and direction, ensuring compliance with all group policies and consistency in execution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Senior Manager Technology Risk is responsible:
- Monitor and ensure proper implementation of ORF structure in CTM.
- Organize monthly technology risk review meeting, prepare risk heat map & items for submission to CORG. Attend BORFs and liaising with relevant coordinators for technology's follow up actions.
- Overall manage BCP and be EUC champion of CTM;
- Work as a bridge between CTM units and Compliance team, focus on analyzing, clarification of regulations together with UORMs of all units, monitoring the implementation of all regulations relating to CTM.
- Proactively to manage regulators' relationship on behalf of CTM, run regulatory reporting initiatives, implementation of regulations & it's monitoring.
- Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the relevant policies, guidelines and standards in their everyday working lives
- Develop and drive controls where technology is tagged as risk owner in the bank, such as information security, etc.
- Review of security & risk framework along guidelines such as ISO 27002 including:
- Security management (policy, asset)
- Communications & Operations management
- Information access control management
- Systems development & maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
- Compliance management
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge and skills:
- ISO 27002 certification desired
- Prior audit or risk management in financial industry
- Good level of understanding of technology areas
- High degree of responsibility and integrity
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.