Security Analyst - DLP ( Japanese Speaking )
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 28 Jun 17
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, the primary responsibility of the post holder will be of an operational nature with a strong focus on security monitoring, there will also be opportunities to assist in delivering projects.
• Manage and operate the technology toolset to assist with security monitoring and management reporting.
• Extract data for forensic investigations and data preservation orders.
• Manage relationships with colleagues across technology teams to better support their need to meet their security obligations.
• Managed and escalate issues highlighted by the company’s DLP solution.
The candidate will:
- Executing Data Leakage monitoring process.
- Track, collaborate, report, escalate and resolve security issues to investigating team.
- Support platform team when needed.
- Following language skills is mandatory (read, write, and speak):
- Japanese Language
The right candidate must possess;
- A self-motivated drive to deliver and improve our service offerings to the bank.
- Some experience with working in a team delivering technology centric customer focused services.
- An ambition to build a career in Information Security.
- Strong communication skills, able to work under pressure supported by remote management.
- Diligent and analytical approach to operational work but flexible enough to take responsibility for technical improvement projects when required.
- A creative mindset, able to identify innovative solutions and think out of the box.
- Good communication skills and be diligent in their work execution