Salesforce.com Solution Architect
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
Salesforce.com Solution Architect
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Technologist work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Salesforce.com Solution Architect would be part of the growing Salesforce.com and Force.com ASEAN practice reporting to the ASEAN Salesforce.com practice lead. He or she would serve as expert to sales and delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
• Key responsibilities include:
• Ownership of high level solution and delivery of solutions to clients
• Work with off-shore team for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
• Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution
• Participate and contribute in design sessions - expectation to suggest design alternatives
• Gathering and articulating non-functional requirements
• Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
• Create key architecture documentation and deliverables
• Lead team of other architects where required to deliver best solution to client.
• Work with other architects to fulfill end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solution.
• Update management team on overall project, risks, technology issues and propose suitable alternatives
• Salesforce.com certification in developer, administrator and consultant.
• Handled at-least one Salesforce.com complex implementations preferably where the candidate led the overall solution.
• Preferably more than 3 yrs of total Salesforce.com experience
• Able to roll-up sleeves and get into detailed technical discussions internally and with clients
• Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
• Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
• Able to travel at short notice for projects.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred with Computer Science.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.