Sales & Customer Service Senior Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 16
Sales & Customer Service Senior Manager
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most impressive companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture are currently seeking a number of Sales Transformation resources to work in our teams that help clients transform their sales and supporting processes, organizations, and strategies. The Sales Transformation community forms one of the key components of our CRM Practice that operates across industry specific groups within Accenture. It is complemented by two offering groups within Management Consulting; Service Transformation and Marketing Transformation.
- Analyze existing client CRM/ Service capabilities and organization
- Identify opportunities for improvement to existing customer service offerings and contribute to client proposals
- Design best practice service principles and solutions (operating models, processes, human performance, systems)
- Setup and manage transformation programmes targeted to improve the client's service capabilities
- Improve operational performance in contact centres across a number of areas including technology, process, organization and people
- Conduct value impact analysis and proposed changes to the clients service environments
- Assist with internal development of service transformation best practice and assets
- Degree in Commerce/ Marketing/ Mathematics or relevant
- Possess clear understanding of different sales models (eg. Direct, indirect, hybrid)
- Practical experience and understanding of the impact of sales channels (eg. Field, call centre, retail, internet, kiosk) on the above sales models
- Practical experience of sales processes (eg. Sales planning, account planning and management, opportunity planning and management, quotation and pricing, proposal generation, forecasting, incentive compensation planning and management, partner relationships management, sales competency management, sales learning and development)
- Practical experience of channel management, managing customer acquisition and retention between direct, indirect and collaboratively across routes to market
- Practical experience of change programmes in the sales domain (eg. Sales force automation, forecasting, pricing, sales process and methodology implementation)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.