SW Tech Consultant
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 29 Sep 16
SW Tech Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Software Tech Consultants will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
We have Multiple Vacancies as below:
SW QA Testers
- Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Professionals with knowledge on testing methodologies are encouraged to apply.
- Develops information systems by developing, and installing software solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions, designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Professionals with .Net skillsets are encouraged to apply.
Software Developer - Associate Manager
- Provide assistance along with the Technical Manager leading the development team to design and develop IT solutions that meet customer expectations in quality, timeliness and cost.
- Responsible for project development team and co-work with Project Manager, Software Engineer and Quality Assurance team for project development and system architecture.
- Requires strong knowledge of SW Development projects with results oriented, leadership abilities and excellent analytical & organization skills.
- Professionals with strong leadership of 5-8 years are encouraged to apply.
Software Delivery Project Managers
- Provide professional services in terms of project management and coordination, project implementation and project support from low/medium complexity projects
- Responsible for the implementation of the project execution plan, the monitoring and control of the schedule and coordination with multiple disciplines, vendors and third parties.
- Professionals with keen interest on SW Delivery & Project Management are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Able to meet travel requirements (only when applicable and necessary).
- Working experiences as software engineer, programmers or relevant roles.
- Professionals with .Net skills would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates with a passion in software development are welcome to apply.
( https://www.accenture.com/my-en/Careers )