- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for gathering operational data to publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports. He/she should be meticulous, and possess a visual and analytical mindset in order to create reports that depict data in an easy to understand format, along with useful analysis and insights to support customer service operations.
- Gather data, prepare and publish directed operational, performance, adhoc and client reports.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead
- Interface effectively with Client team
- Address reporting and data related questions from the team
Skills & Experience
- Graduate with 1 year of working experience in a contact center reporting function.
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Proven track record of success in previous work experiences.
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Analytical frame of mind.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.