Project Manager (Financial Services)
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centres across North America, Europe and APAC.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of Global Change Delivery.
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for business, its customers and other stakeholders
- Knowledge working on PM tools like Clarity or MS project
- Cantonese spoken language is a MUST.
Role Experience :
- These are roles that are ideal for those currently working in front end roles in Banks and other financial institutions
- No technology experience needed, we are looking for people with product and process knowledge.
- Project management skills and experience on projects on the business side are a plus
- Broad experience in working in large teams within different work streams is ideal
- Multiple strong examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- In depth experience of working in a banking environment and change projects
- Good stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple delivery and business partners teams especially in FS is a major advantage but not mandatory
- Those from other industries may apply if they are working as a Business Analyst or Project manager but must have Cantonese skills
Capabilities/ Skills :
- Planning and Plan Management
- Process Re-engineering
- Risk and Issues Management
- Global Mindset
- Customer Empathy
- Decision Making
- Lead Self and Others
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business Case and Benefits Realisation
- Change and Implementation Management
- Financial and Budget Management
- Tracking, Reporting and Governance
- Stakeholder Management
- Impactful communication
- Resource and Team Management
- Delivery at Pace
- Embracing change
- Achieving excellence
- Problem solving and Critical Thinking
- Innovation and Idea Management
Qualifications and Accreditations :
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Optional
- PMP certification - Optional
- Prince2 – Optional
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office
- Cantonese/ Mandarin
- Financial Services but those with a wealth background will be given preference.
- Shared Services profiles : Experience working on AML, KYC, any product related to AML like MANTAS or DETICA, Operational risk (MIS)