- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 22 Jun 17
To regulate the lifecycle of all problems/incidents reported through the ITSC, ensuring strict adherence to Problem Management processes and relevant Service Level Agreements. To provide quality input to, and support of, the post-problem review processes. To guide and support the Problem Managers in completing the RCA that meets the expectation of the organization.
- Lead the investigation of problems, via root cause analysis (following on from major & critical incidents) and produce investigative reports
- Engage in the avoidance of interruptions (Pro-active Problem Management), i.e. via a trend-analysis of important services or historical Incidents.
- Participate in or lead Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
- Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical problems; high degree of logical and analytical thinking with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written and excellent listening skills are required.
- Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure.
- Ability to think independently and exercise initiative.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment. Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels
- Relevant language skills is an advantage
- ITIL Intermediate training on Service Operations
-ITIL Processes (specifically Incident or Problem Management)
-Min 5 years incident/problem mgt, preferably in a Banking environment OR 7 years relevant Technical background in an IT environment
-ITIL V3 Foundation Certification