- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 28 Sep 16
The successful candidate will assume the role of System Analyst (SA) in the Group Application domain where he/she will function as technical specialist who possesses sound technical knowledge about Oracle e-Business Suite and UNIX/Oracle platform.
The successful candidate will participate actively in projects, solutions and other initiatives which involve system impact analysis, technical design, development, testing and system commissioning for the Oracle e-business suite System and other Group Applications.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment.
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management.
• Plan and commission production system implementation.
• Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
• Possess minimum of 4 years experience in system / software development. Preferably with exposure to SDLC.
• Possess technical knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL
• Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
• Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Able to multi-task
• Effective and with good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Experience in developing / supporting GL, HR, AP, Fixed Assets and knowledge of finance and regulatory reporting are good advantages.
• • Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are valued.