Network Infrastructure Associate Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Sep 16
Network Infrastructure Associate Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Support, run and maintain an agile, scalable Network Infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies, improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands.
Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data centre and operations. As part of the support team running 24/7 within Colocations in Singapore you will be responsible for supporting critical applications and their stability by analysing the performance on a daily basis. This role requires overall knowledge of process around the maintenance and operations of a network and general IT within a ITIL conform environment.
Responsible for maintaining the network systems that allow organisations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex data centre network related problems
- Administer, active maintenance and assurance that network and security equipment is orderly provisioned and maintained
- Overseeing of network performance by monitoring and doing everything required to commit to the agreed performance levels
- Design and upgrade network infrastructure components and/or installing and deploying new systems
- Document changes and act as part of a bigger IT Service Management Group
- Support of all aspects of a network management process across network and related technical architecture
- Respond to emergency situations and be on standby duty as required
- Manages all Emergencies, trouble tickets and network outages
- Support training of staff on new systems and networks after a change
- Advise and support stakeholders on all network related questions
- Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems
- Working with Security and Infrastructure team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Infrastructure by supporting app protocols and features of the equipment in place
- Experience with hands-on rack and stack, installation, commissioning and maintenance of routers and other equipment within a Data Centre
- Experience maintaining highly available and highly secure networks
- Strong security understanding and working knowledge around security implementations as IPsec/VPN
- At least 3-4 years' relevant experience in IT/networking industry providing network operation support and administration
- Hands-on experience with Cisco, Palo Alto, McAfee and Barracuda
- Relevant vendor certification such as CCNA (Cisco) and ACE (Palo Alto) is mandatory
- Relevant vendor certification such as CCNP (Cisco) is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of network routing and switching technologies and protocols used within a LAN/WAN and deployed in Data Centres
- Good network management skills and ability to participate and/or lead the resolution of infrastructure issues
- Ability to correspondent with 3 rd parties to solve solution in time with the expected quality and according to ITSM processes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a methodical approach
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills to accommodate the need of the business and technical part of engagement
- Able to explain technical problems to management and other stakeholders
- Works well autonomously and able to share responsibilities where needed
- 3-5 years in similar role
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.