- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 16
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes. Data Management professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderate or complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 2 years experience of Informatica MDM or IBM InfoSphere MDM
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Archictecture
- Minimum 2 years client-facing experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Hands-on experience on Informatica MDM or IBM InfoSphere MDM
- MDM product installation or admin experience is plus
- Understanding of Data Governance Best Practices
- Ability to apply MDM concepts across technology platforms (sourcing and Vending of Master Data)
- Strong understanding or hands-on experience with data quality, data profiling and Master Data Management
- Strong understanding of data structure classifications, workflow and CRUD processes
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g. Product, Customer, Client Provider, Vendor)
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries (financial services- banking/insurance, resources - utilities/oil & gas, healthcare - payer/provider, government, retail, cpg, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Full lifecycle development experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.