Data Visualization Consultant
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 16
Data Visualization Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Business Intelligence pro, you'll define game-changing strategies for clients. You'll develop and deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze and report data. And you'll provide critical knowledge and value at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Design innovative approaches to view and interact with data for analysis.
- Create functional requirements as input to application design while identifying the type of visualization that best suits your client's needs.
- Develop and test functional designs for BI, data discovery and analytics solutions.
- Use your tech-savvy know-how to ensure functional requirements are met.
- Supervise application build, test, and deploy activities.
- 2 years of visualization design experience to include dashboards, executive briefings, or front end visualizations
- Must have 1 to 2 years in design or development experience with visual analytics tool - Tableau
- Experience in other visual analytic tools is a plus - Qlik, Power BI, Microstrategy.
- Experience in R / SSPS / SAS / Watson / Python skills is also preferred.
- 3 to 4 years Data Technology experience to include BI tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or BI Reporting)
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.