- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 29 Sep 16
Work location : Cyberjaya
Purpose of Position:
· The CRM Consultant will provide consulting, programming, training, installation and support for clients using Oracle CRM On Demand, SalesForce or Veeva and other programs. The consultant will work in a team environment with responsibility for the on-time, on-budget delivery of multiple customer projects.
· Configure and customize CRM application (Oracle CRM On Demand, SalesForce and Veeva) based on the customer plan
· Develop and test programs and programming modifications; Write testing plans for others to test your work
· Plan and perform data migration into the new systems
· Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production
· Create reports, forms and other deliverables for projects and tickets
· Write and maintain programming and project documentation based on provided specifications
· Provide end-user and system administrator training in on-site and remote formats
· Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices
· Continuously improve knowledge through reading and self-study
· Other duties as assigned by owner
· Experience implementing CRM applications preferred (Oracle CRM On Demand, SalesForce and Veeva.)
· Familiar with relational database concepts and SQL
· Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
· Must have excellent communication and client development skills
· Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work within the company and a favorable image of the company
· Effectively manage and solve complex problems through problem-solving
· Work cooperatively in a team environment
· Commit to the mission and vision statement of Relevant Automation
· Remain flexible on changing workloads
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in CRM implementation or system design or related IT experience.
· Experience of Pharma domain knowledge is a plus
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Systems or in a related field.
· Certification in a CRM Tool is a plus.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016 , Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant .