Application Support Analyst (PSS IN.Banking)
- Basic + Performance Bonus
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
- 06 Sep 16
We are seekeing a application support analyst who would be responsible for supporting, maintenance and documenting technical specification as part of a Production Support Team. Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets and analyse the change impact in production environment along providing the change implementation support. Perform production support activities by: a) Providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specified SLA b) System maintenance c) Capacity Planning d) Data Analysis
Will be responsible on the following:
- To resolve complex (L2) problem tickets.
- Perform monthly trending on the root cause of tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
- Regularly review the nature of L2 problem tickets with a view to migrate the handling of these tickets to L1 support.
- Consistently to provide training and coaching to up-skill the iPSS staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
- Effective engagement with Country CTM/TSM for any critical issues.
- Ensure RCAs are performed for high severity issues.
- Provide timely workaround solutions for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix.
- Closely track of Digital Certificate expiry and timely renewal of certificates and implementation
We are seeking the following in a candidate:
1. At least 6 - 8 years of experience in production support & development environment
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills
3. Able to interact and communicate well with users & business.
4. Have technical knowledge and hands on experience on Java architecture/framework such as Struts, Spring MVC,Hibernate, CXF, Castor, etc.
5. Experience in DB2, Oracle DB objects/design such as Stored Procedure, View, Trigger, etc.
6. Has at least a Bachelor of IT/Computing.
How to Apply
Please click the "Apply" button to submit your resume and supporting documents.
For more information on this role, please email your updated resume to Aaron Victor (email@example.com)
The closing date for applications is 31/06/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Kuala Lumpur time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance.
HERE FOR GOOD.