- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 26 Sep 16
•Able to manage and deliver business systems enhancements, integration and implementation
•Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
•Able to perform impact analysis in the subject matter and carry out technical design independently
•Working closely with colleagues, vendors and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
•Ensure budgets are adhered to and deadlines met
•Perform coding and unit testing for application development / fix defect
•Perform system and integration testing, and support user acceptance testing and implementation
•Establish and maintain good relationship with key stakeholders to ensure user priorities are handled within expected timelines
•Pro-actively look for Production system improvements and defects prevention to add value to business.
•Work with other teams in IT and coordinate system related activities.
•Ensure compliance to internal processes and support systems Audit process.
• Diploma or Degree in IT or other related fields
• Knowledge in Consumer Internet Banking, Credit Processing, Teller system will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Windows IIS 7.0 or above environment
• Strong technical, analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail follow SDLC process
• Possess initiative, drive, and ability to work well independently and in a team are essential attributes
• Able to work outside normal office hours to support critical production issues
• Good understanding of OCBC ITMP/SDLC, Information Security, Technical Architecture, IT and Procurement & Vendor Management policies