- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 16
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital Overview
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Interactive Overview
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices -Analytics, Interactive, and Mobility. As part of our Interactive practice, you'll help businesses grow in entirely new ways. You'll drive revenues, increase efficiencies and reduce costs. All while enhancing a little thing called brand equity.
Web Content Management professionals architect and develop web based applications as a member of a team or individually. Your key responsibilities would typically include:
- Working in highly client-facing roles to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions
- Providing digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of standard platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe CQ5 or similar WCM platforms such as Sitecore, SDL, Liferay, Alfresco, Oracle WCM, etc.).
- Work with client teams to select, design and implement WCM solutions
- Lead code reviews and knowledge transfer sessions
- Managing multiple parallel projects
- Document, track and provide updates on project status
- Driving forward delivery of high quality work on-time and on-budget
- Managing senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
- Coordinating third parties such as creative and digital agencies
- Project Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Interstate travel may be required
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
* Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
* You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
* Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
* Access to leading-edge technology.
* Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.