Accenture Graduate Consulting Opportunities 2016/2017
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 16
Accenture Graduate Consulting Opportunities 2016/2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with a strong focus on teamwork and high performance delivery. Our people are passionate about collaborating with clients to design, build and deliver innovative solutions. We have been doing business in ASEAN for 30 years, working with industry movers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Believing in ASEAN's growth potential, Accenture is a stakeholder in the region's business success.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Be part of Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. They play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Management Consulting professionals focus on strategy and take responsibility for organizational change and business transformation.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business.
Analysts in Consulting
As an Analyst in Consulting, you will join one of our growth platforms or federations or one of the five client service groups. You will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses.
The decision on which of these routes you take will be made during the selection process, and will be based on where the business need is greatest as well as your education background and where your talents lie. It's an exceptional chance to develop expert skills from the very start, and build a career at the forefront of technology and business transformation.
We are looking for professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, these professionals need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
Key Features of the Role
As an Analyst, specific responsibilities may include (depending on which group to which you belong):
- Assisting in analyzing and documenting as-is capabilities of business processes, people and technology etc
- Developing and testing new business processes / capabilities, and supporting technologies
- Assisting in documenting the recommendations of subject matter experts
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc)
- Designing activities (e.g. writing functional designs)
- Providing insights and ideas to the project team by conducting primary or secondary research as needed
- Performing portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Participating in portions of technology build, test and deployment activities
- A good Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university - Second Upper Honours, Cum Laude or equivalent
- Outstanding internship and Co-Curricular activity track record
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Track record of outstanding academic performance in one of following preferred majors:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Business Marketing / Management
- Liberal Arts / Communications / Organisational Behaviour
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must have Outstanding PhD, Masters or Bachelors Degree from discipline.
- Excellent verbal & written English
- Must be in Leadership roles in Co-curricular Activities in University
- Involved in part-time work or Internship will be an advantage.
Open for Malaysian only.