- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 20 Sep 17
Disaster Recovery (DR) related activities:
1. DR Activation
- Coordinate DR recovery activities.
2. DRP Maintenance
- Conduct periodic review and perform BAU maintenance on DR Plan (DRP) and documentations
- Liaise with IT teams to monitor any new departments, production system configuration changes, new system implementation or upgrades, or changes to business processes that may impact the DR setup and documentation
-Update application system listings for ease of identification where DR capabilities available
3. DR Test
- Plan, develop, organize, track and conduct DR test activities to ensure DR readiness
- Conduct briefing to IT and BU Leads for stand-alone and bank-wide DR testing.
- logistics arrangement for DR test e.g. setup of DR desktops, conference bridge, projectors, meeting room booking, food catering etc
4. New DR Test Implementation
- Provide guidance and advisory assistance to the project teams for DR implementation to be in line with the bank's DR policies and guidelines.
- Review key DR documents and results pertaining to disaster recovery.
- Conduct acceptance of the DR system after rollout
5. DR Reinstatement
- Coordinate reinstatement activities with respective IT teams
6. Post-DR test follow up
- Conduct post-DR test debrief, DR post-mortem and prepare Management Report on DR test conducted
BCP related activities:
1. Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct BCP Desktop Walkthrough, Call Tree Test, BIA/BCP assessments, BCM Workbook review/sign-off etc for various Business Units
Relevant working experience in execution of IT Disaster Recovery Plan testing/BCP exercises
-Strong knowledge and good understanding in IT Disaster Recovery management/IT Service Continuity management and Business Continuity Management
-The candidate should possesses good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and business writing skills to be able to interact professionally with all levels of people e.g. IT teams, Senior Executives, End Users to coordinate DR drill/BCP activity
-Possesses positive attitude, able to work independently and committed to deliver results
-Experience in banking DR operations will be an advantage