- depending of your experience
- Permanent, Full time
- Front Consulting
- 28 Sep 16
FRONT is a consulting company leveraging its business knowledge to deliver projects to its customers in the Benelux and France.
For one of our customers in Luxembourg, we currently have an open vacancy for a PMO.
- Lead the PMO support team
- Allocate PMO resources on releases and projects
- Manage the PMO resources to ensure timely and qualitative delivery of PMO deliverables
- Maintain and enforce standard processes across the PMO team
- Identify upfront Program and Project risks and define related mitigation actions
- Identify and manage, in close coordination with the program PMO, dependencies
- Assist the PMO support team in the execution of operational tasks.
- Proven experience (PMO support officer > 3 years in running/operating a support PMO team on large and complex Programs with multiple Partners in on- and off-shore mode
- Fluent in English (absolute must) and French, efficient communication, verbally and written
- Methodical, structured, rigorous, hands-on and meticulous- Stress-resistant and strong soft skills (communication, cross-cultural people management, coaching/training)
- Proficient in Project Performance (EV, SPI, CPI, …), monitoring and reporting. Certified PRINCE II Foundation is an asset, thorough understanding of PRINCE2 a minimum
- Proficient with Ms Office tools (Ms Excel, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint, Sharepoint) and Clarity™/OWB. Knowledge of Jira constitutes an advantage.
What do we Offer
A dynamic working environment with opportunities for personal and interpersonal development including trainings and certifications. Moreover we offer you a permanent contract with a market competitive package adapted to your level of experience.
Send your cv to email@example.com
Or contact Els Ronsmans for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org