IT/IP Lawyer – Focus on the technology age
- Up to 115k + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kingsley & Partners
- 23 Jun 17
Our client is an international Law Firm working with diverse clients from Luxembourg and abroad. They provide a full range of services to business and public entities. The Luxembourgish office is growing and they are looking for a senior associate in IT/IP law in order to support the department.
What will you benefit from?
- Be part of a small team inside an international group
- Join a young and dynamic team
- Be in touch with national and international clients
- Enjoy an individual career plan
- Up to 115k + Bonus
- Advise big and small companies on the IP/IT subjects
- Be in charge of drafting prospectus in connection with your knowledge
- Use your skills to do business development
- Due diligence on IP/IT rights portfolio (optimizing, M&A projects)
Key profile and expertise?
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm in Luxembourg
- Excellent command of English and French. German is an advantage
- Specialized in IP rights license agreements, franchise, computing law and data protection
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in this position, please email us a copy of your CV in WORD format (email@example.com) for a confidential discussion on the role or call (+352) 20 88 22 88. Our consultants, Charlotte and Faissal, are available anytime to answer your questions.
Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland-based boutique, Kingsley & Partners provides
utmost quality services when it comes to recruitment solutions in the areas of wealth management, compliance, risk and audit roles. Feel free to visit our website to go through all our offers: http://www.kingsleyandpartners.com.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Keywords/Mots-clés: Compliance / Conformité / Risk / Risque / Audit / AML / KYC / PEP / Analyste / Analyst / Finance / Legal / Trust / Banque / Bank / FATCA / Fonds d’investissement / Funds / Manco / Asset Management / Fiscalité / Compta / Lawyer / Avocat / Fidu / Réviseur / Jurist / Juriste / Gestion / Private banking / Banque privée / Fiscaliste / Ouverture de comptes / Onboarding / Financial Crime / CTF / Payment Services / Diligence / LBA / Crossborder / Directives / Règlementation / Regulation / Tax / Anti-Money Laundering / Blanchiment d’argent / Regulatory / Cross-border / Acceptance committee / Comité d’acceptation / CSSF / LBA / CDB / OBA-FINMA / Embargo / Rules / On-boarding