Business Analyst specialized in MDM - Luxemburg
Addstones is a consulting firm specialized in Corporate and Investment Banking and Asset Management. We operate worldwide to deliver management and IT consulting services to all the market place (London, Paris, Singapore, Bucarest) we are also part of the GFI Group (300FTE out of the 11K FTE of the group).
We are permanently looking for talents at post-graduated degrees and relevant experiences in the industry.
Our client a leading Investment Bank located in Luxemburg is currently looking for an experience Business Analyst specialized in Data management for a project to implement a Data repository software (Neoxam Datahub). He will reinforce the team already in place. We are looking for an external consultant for a mission around 6 month if the person fit the role.
Work has already started (analysis stage), so we need someone with the right profile so that he will be able to catch up easily.
We are looking for someone who is available nom to integrate the team ASAP.
His/her tasks will include :
- Work with key business users to configure the data repository system screens and workflows.
- Work with systems designers and developers to fully grasp the capabilities and constraints of the underlying systems.
- Define and configure data integration processes with the different data vendors (e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg).
Required skills :
- Ability to abstract general principles from specifics
- Detailed knowledge of asset classes and princing
- Problem solving
- Broad knowledge of financial processes and IT systems
- Data analysis and modelling
- Database design
- Good team player
- An enquiring mind
- A strong desire to establish standards and best practices
- Strong ability to work in a team and to work in project mode
- Stress reliance to meet challenging deadlines
Contact : email@example.com