- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- UnionPay International
- 22 Sep 16
The Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of emerging technology product like chip and contactless payment products, including gathering and prioritizing product and market requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with operations and technical teams in HQ. Candidate will work on chip, contactless and related payment products. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Research payment product features and requirement for Japan market
Work with HQs product team for the implementation of emerging product projects
Work with internal parties in the process
Deliver pre-sales support to financial institution in Japan markets
1. Minimum of 3 years experiences in the payment industry, preferably in the role of a Product Manager
2. System and/or IC card related background
3. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products and services
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English, Chinese a plus.
5. Excellent teamwork skills
6. Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering preferred