Finance Manager - Hi Tech Securities Company (Head of Finance)
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 20 Aug 17
The Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager role will be a key position that carries an overall responsibility for financial regulatory compliance for the firm, and for daily accounting and month-end close processing. This position will require a highly organized, analytical thinker, who is persistent as well as resourceful in getting to the right answer. The Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager will have the responsibility of ensuring the accuracy of financial statements under JGAAP, safeguarding of customer money and compliance with net capital rules. The manager will oversee daily reporting to regulatory authorities in Japan.
- Must be fluent in English and a Native Japanese speaker.
- 10+ years of experience in finance preferably at a securities firm or similar institution.
- Good understanding of technology & automation is a strong plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- US CPA is a plus.
- Prior experience with Oracle Financials a plus.