- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 17
Analyst, Structured Finance Group
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Act as the lead analyst to monitor and conduct thorough credit risk analysis for structured finance transactions
- Act as the lead analyst in deal review and rating committee
- Prepare special comments, internal research and/or methodology papers
- Actively contribute to rating committees
- Attend issuer and/or intermediary meetings and interacts with these parties
- Solid knowledge of Moody's methodologies and/or understanding of structured finance
Surveillance team in Structured Finance Group (NRSRO or non-NRSRO)
- Undergraduate/first level degree (Bachelor's) or Graduate/second level degree (Masters, MBA) with proven experience of at least 5 years in structured finance. Experience of banking or financial sector is preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Standard verbal, written communication in English, native in Japanese, and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.