Consulting Internship - Milan - Italian Speaker
- Milan, Lombardia, Italy
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- 31 Aug 16
Due to our continuing growth, we are seeking two motivated individuals to join our outstanding team based in Milan as an Intern for 6-12months.
We are looking for two individuals to join our outstanding team based in Milan as Intern's. As a part of the team you will work closely with a broad range of investment management and investment banking clients to ensure that they are seamlessly integrating our software into their investment process. You will be given immediate responsibility, working directly on exciting and challenging projects and assisting in the day-to-day success of our office. You will offer support in a variety of ways, including:
- Assist consultants on large scale projects that optimize our clients’ workflows
- Assist sales and consultants on day-to-day activities
- Work on a project related to both your study and FactSet activity
This position is an exceptional opportunity for a bright, committed individual to build commercial experience with the financial data sector with a globally respected company.
As part of this role you will gain:
- An understanding of the needs of a small business within an international company.
- Substantial knowledge in finance and investment products.
- An understanding of strategy planning for clients and prospects.
- Exposure to in house tracking systems
- The opportunity to with Customer Relationship Management software
- To develop planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Technology Training
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Team work experience
- Client Management and relationship building skills
- Experience working with highly talented people with an entrepreneurial business mentality.
- The opportunity to develop the time management skills required to work with demanding high profile clients
We welcome ambitious, enthusiastic team players with proven ability to take initiative and find creative solutions. Applicants must have a genuine interest in Finance and Technology, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment.
- Recent Bachelor’s degree (fully completed - this year or last) in Maths, Finance, Economics or Engineering (at least 100/110)
- Fluency in Italian and English (Spanish would also be beneficial)
- Strong numeric, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
FactSet is a leading provider of financial data and analytic applications for investment management and investment banking professionals around the globe. Our services are used by the top 10 global investment banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers. We offer instant access to financial data and analytics to thousands of analysts, portfolio managers, and investment bankers at the world’s financial institutions. The business is built on the creative use of technology and an unwavering dedication to client service.
Headquartered in the US, we have over 8000 employees in 21 countries. In fiscal year 2016, annual revenues for FactSet grew to over $1 billion, our 36th year of consecutive revenue growth.
We offer opportunities for professional development, career advancement in a structured environment that offers staff the chance to express themselves.
To get a further insight visit our website www.FactSet.com
For any more information feel free to contact Bhavika Vaghela at email@example.com or via LinkedIn