Treasury Accountant - Aircraft Leasing, Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Alexander
- 22 Sep 16
My client, a growing aircraft lessor in Dublin are expanding their treasury team. The position will report into the Treasury Manager. The ideal candidate will be keen to join a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Description of role and responsibilities
- Ensure all operational payments, rate resets, external and internal debt & interest payments are processed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Responsible for uploading of financing documents including loan schedules to the treasury management system.
- Responsible for uploading SWAPs to the treasury management system.
- Preparation of company disclosure requirements for statutory accounting.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of liability information for management reporting purposes.
- Application and management of hedge accounting as appropriate.
- Preparation of reconciliations for the monthly management accounts.
- The role will require significant involvement in the systems implementation project currently underway and ad hoc project work as it arises.
Competencies & Experience
- Experienced treasury professional
- Accounting or treasury qualification
- Knowledge of the aviation industry, aircraft leasing desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical ability
- A positive team approach, capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Financial Controller & other finance team members
- Contracts management & Corporate finance and tax teams