Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 15 Sep 17
As the Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst you will be responsible for Liquidity Regulatory Returns. It is an opportunity to take ownership of new processes in light of the new liquidity reporting requirements
As the Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst you will be joining a Finance of team of about 45 based in South Dublin. Not only is this an exciting opportunity to join this evolving team but also work along some truly motivating and compassionate individuals.
As the Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst, your day to day will likely include:
- Responsible for the review, oversight and delivery of all Liquidity Regulatory Reports on behalf of the business to the relevant regulatory authority on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within prescribed timelines.
- Responsible for the interpretation and implementation of new liquidity reporting requirements and advise management appropriately on how to meet future challenges and requirements
- Co-ordinate/assist in the ongoing projects for the development of updates to liquidity regulatory returns.
- Partner and support the centralised Group Finance unit to plan and develop future reporting requirements, ensuring a collaborative approach and timely delivery. This will require interpretation and documentation of requirements and testing of reporting solutions
- Responsibility for embedding new products into Liquidity Regulatory reporting structures.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of both internal and external liquidity reporting through maintaining an appropriate control environment, ensuring liquidity returns are completed and reported accurately, on a timely basis within agreed service levels and in accordance with relevant stakeholders timelines.
For the role of Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst, our client is seeking candidates who have:
- Prior regulatory reporting/ treasury experience
- ACA or ACCA qualification
Ideal location for candidates based in Dublin South, North Wicklow as well as remuneration in line with experience