Senior Global Equity Fund Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Our client an industry leader in wealth management is currently looking to hire a Global Equity fund manager to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for an established fund manager to join a dynamic progressive team.
- Responsible for overall successful performance of the funds under management.
- Managing funds within the agreed investment policies and principles.
- Generation of investment ideas, valuation and modelling skills.
- Proactively engage with other portfolio managers, challenging and defending investment ideas.
- Actively contribute to the development of the investment process, team and tools.
- Communicating with clients on strategies and performance.
- 7-10 years’ experience in global equities.
- Demonstrable portfolio construction skills.
- Ability to deliver consistent investment returns.
- Strong research, quantitative and analytical skills combined with the ability to use a range of sources to obtain and interpret information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Work well in a small, collaborative team, while also communicating and interacting with a larger group of investors.
- Excellent academic track record with a graduate degree and or CFA qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual with a real passion for markets and should you meet the above requirements – Please contact Kevin Menton on 018746770 or email@example.com