Senior European Institutional Sales Director
- Excellent !
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Our client an leading International Asset Manager with €65Bln AUM is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic Senior European Institutional Sales Director to join their award winning team.
Description Seek opportunities to grow the business through new markets and prospective clients. Working with the Director of Investment Development to develop and implement international sales strategy, set sales budget and deliver sales targets.
- Develop strategy for maximising International sales and marketing opportunities.
- Develop and build a network of Institutional and consultant relationships leveraging from existing relationships in the International market.
- Set sales targets jointly with your manager and ensure these targets are achieved.
- Develop presence internationally and promote products, initial focus on sales and marketing of indexed and structured products to Institutional investors and third party distributors.
- Continuously research new development in International markets for product development
- Secure opportunities for and lead business presentations to potential overseas clients and distribors.
- Ensure compatibility between product and service offering and requirements of prospective clients
- Protect and enhance reputation internationally
- Work with fund manager, compliance and operations to ensure product and service compatibility and delivery.
Presents as an expert and experienced professional in the fund management and/or institutional pensions sector. Is acknowledged as a successful business development manager. Understands the trends of European markets where opportunities are greatest in terms of product and distribution channels.
- Has experience of sales and client service in the fund management business across European Markets.
- Illustrates experience in presenting fund management proposal to experienced investment specialists
- Exhibits in dept knowledge of fund management processes, styles and strategies.
- Illustrates awareness of the needs and preferences of institutional investors and third party distributors.
- Has successful track record of relationship and business development in fund management/financial services across the European Financial services markets.
- Possesses a strong network of personal and professional relationships enabling key business development in the fund management sector.
- Experience in Marketing of Financial services brand and product.
To discuss this unique opportunity further and for a private and confidential conversation, please contact Kevin Menton to discuss this exceptional opportunity further.