Senior Equity Analyst (F&B ,Consumer)
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Our client a leading Investment Bank is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic Senior Equity Analyst to join their expanding and award winning team in Dublin.
Our client a leading Investment Bank is currently looking to hire a talented and dynamic Senior Equity Analyst to join their expanding and award winning team.
This is a Dublin opportunity.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior analysts in F&B & Consumer to analyse companies and stocks within the sector and the factors that affect the industry as a whole.
- Researching and critically analysing market information
- Auditing company and industry data and statistics
- Assisting in compilation and writing of thematic sector and company research reports and investment recommendations for our clients
- Building and maintaining financial models using advanced Excel
- Preparing pre-results and post results updates on companies
- Developing relationships with internal and external clients including company Investor Relations departments
- Good understanding of the F&B sector
- Multitasking ability and commercial skill set
- Demonstrates interest in international markets
- High degree of client service
- Team oriented, excellent and proactive communicator with strong organizational skills
- Quick thinker who can react in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity further and to obtain a full job spec, please contact our retained recruitment consultants Colin Mc Ghee or Kevin Menton
"Your the specialist in you sector"
"Were the specialist in recruitment"