Operations Analyst-Hedge Fund-StartUp
- 55k+ Competitive bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Operations Analyst will support the CEO and CRO in tasks related to underlying investment monitoring. The main responsibilities of the analyst will include clients orders consolidation, currency hedging and cash management of funds under management. The analyst will be responsible for the funds rebalancing where needed and administrative duties.
With more than a decade of expereince in the hedgefund industry, and close to $5billion in AUM, the Irish subsidiary operate managed account platform, across various jurisdictions worldwide and regulatory framework such as UCITS and AIFS.
The firm designs, operates and implements investment vehicles/
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economy
- 3-5 years experiences in Banking/Fund Management/Fund Administration
- Working knowledge of the different asset classes
- Working Knowledge of risk management
- Knowledge of UCITS/aifmd Framework.
- Preparation and execution of order consolidation
- Preparation and execution of currency hedging trades
- Monitoring cash flows
- Risk and position limits
The salary for this role is available on request and includes a bonus on top of basic salary and other benefits
Please contact Sean Sweeney if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply