Non Executive Directorships
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Paragon Executive is a boutique and international Financial Services recruitment firm. We are a strategic partner to some of the world's leading blue chip Financial Services Firms and due to exceptional growth we are now looking to appoint two NED's to support the continued growth of our business.
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide Paragon Executive
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Act as a professional advisor to the Board of Director on all aspects of Paragon’s activities.
- In addition to the Chair of the Board, act as a spokesperson for the organization
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board as appropriate and jointly with the Board when appropriate
Operational planning and management
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of Paragon Executive.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Funders
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of Paragon Executive.
- Draft policies for the approval of the Board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the Board as appropriate
- Provide support to the Board by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials
Program planning and management
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of Paragons programs and services
- Ensure that the programs and services offered by the organization contribute to the organization's mission and reflect the priorities of the Board
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of Paragon special projects
Human resources planning and management
- Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices including the development of job description for all staff.
- Assist the Managing Director with Recruiting, interviewing and select staff that have the right technical and personal abilities to help further the organization's mission
- Implement a performance management process for all staff which includes monitoring the performance of staff on an on-going basis and conducting an annual performance review
Financial planning and management
- Work with staff and the Board to prepare a comprehensive budget
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience (10-15years) within domestic or international capital markets/recruitment/human Resources or general appropriate industry expertise. You must have relevant experience that can strategically help Paragon grow our business to include extensive industry contacts.
This person will assist the Managing Director and Commercial Director to grow Paragon Executive’s business domestically and internationally to include Dublin, London/New York and the Middle East.
For a private and confidential conversation – please contact Colin Mc Ghee on (00353-1-8746770)or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com