Hedge Fund Research Analyst
- 90 to 130K base + bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 30 Sep 16
Hedge fund research and due diligencefor a leading hedge fund platform, which is part of a major global financial institution.
• Part of the team responsible for the due diligence on hedge fund managers on the platform.
• Gain specific knowledge and understanding of those managers governed by the Irish management company (e.g. UCITS, AIFMD).
• Take the role of Designated Person for Portfolio Management in the new management company, which includes reporting to the Board on due diligence, compliance, manager performance, etc.
• Work closely with the team in London to coordinate research coverage of new and existing managers and produce the required documentation for the due diligence process.
• Monitoring of existing managers including quantitative and qualitative analysis and periodic updates of due diligence reports.
• Participate in new manager sourcing.
- You will have several years of financial markets experience, of which at least a few years need to be in researching funds.
- Strong academic qualifications and strong presentations skills.