Commercial Real Estate Assistant Manager
- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
A bank based in Dublin is recruiting to fill the role of CRE Assisant Manager. This position will involve managing CRE cases (performing and non-performing) including BTL and HL while contributing to and delivering the specific business objectives of the AMU.
- Manage the process for the take on and appointment of Receivers over Residential properties
- Assess CRE restructure cases including BTL and HL in line with the Bank’s policies
- Carry out annual reviews periodically as required
- Early / Late arrears management
- Conduct borrower meetings / site visits as required
- 3+ years’ experience in arrears management
- Ability to extract data from asset register to drive strategic decisions
- Proven experience in commercial decisions and MI
- Proven experience in large scale property management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to join a major banking organisation in an exciting new role.
Please apply by contacting Conor Dignam on 018746770 or email email@example.com. To LinkIn with Conor please go to: ie.linkedin.com/in/cdignamrecruitmentconsultant/
Paragon Executive Intelligence is boutique firm who specialises in Financial Services recruitment. Within Paragon there is an expert team recruiting in all areas of banking covering all aspects including retail banking, mortgages arrears, asset management, corporate banking, direct channels, treasury, change management, programme management and project management, strategy, credit analysis, underwriting, collections, product development, risk, compliance, finance and COO, CEO, CFO functions. The team is made up off professionals with long and successful recruitment backgrounds in financial services, hence being able to provide unrivalled expertise on the industry and career guidance. Paragon work closely with our clients in Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, US, Abu Dhabi and Asia to provide an end to end recruitment service at all levels of seniority.