Business Development-Asset Management
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Contract, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 23 Sep 16
Working the business development team as well as clients to deliver accurate and timely investment reports, fact sheets and monthly/adhoc marketing material.
Are you a qualified accoutant? Are you highly numeric with a strong knowledge of investment Markets.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly reporting needs of clients
- Maintaining and developing marketing materials-website,fact sheets, pitchs etc
- Supporting tenders, Rfps and consultant presentations
- Keeping product( Mutual Funds, single strategies and multi asset startegies) material up to date
- Preparing investment reports
- Be a qualified or part qualified accountant
- Highly numeric
- Knowledge of investment markets
- Expereince in funds, managment reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
This is an excellent role for an accountant to move into a more front office role. Excellent client facing opportunity.
Contact Sean Sweeney for a confidential chat 018746770