- Not disclosed
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 14 Aug 17
A leading financial services organisation has commenced a ground breaking transformation programme to drive innovation and change across the organisation.
A leading financial services organisation has commenced a ground breaking transformation programme to drive innovation and change across the organisation. An expert strategy leadership team is driving the strategy and now there is an exciting opportunity to work with the Programme Director as a Business Analyst on projects that identifies new propositions and change the models of delivery.
The role will involve operational and financial analysis, process mapping, requirements gathering, preparation of propositions, feasibility studies and business cases.
- Proposition development – you will support subject matter experts (SMEs) in defining propositions and developing proof of concepts
- You will conduct feasibility studies, producing high-level and detailed business models and preparing business cases for solutions
- You will conduct research on best practice, international and competitor developments to validate and improve healthcare and insurance developments
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes
- You will organise and facilitate design and requirement gathering workshops involving the right stakeholders
- You will prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks
- You are required to have a minimum of a third level honours degree, in a business related or healthcare discipline
- 3-4 years' proven experience in Business Analysis or Project Management
- You will have the ability to understand customer and commercial needs and to work on own initiative while continually connecting with stakeholders to ensure common goals
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate from a variety of sources and understand the ‘big’ picture view as well as the lower level detail
- You must have excellent communication skills
This is an exciting Business Analyst opportunity to join an organisation with a clear vision and to be at the cutting edge of its strategy and innovation for the future. This is also a role that offers a great learning curve as you will get the opportunity to work with domestic and international experts in this field!
Please apply or contact Conor Dignam, in strictest confidence on 018746770.