Snr TechnicalAnalyst-IM Build
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 16
Snr TechnicalAnalyst-IM Build
Senior Technical Analyst-IM Build- Bangalore, India
- The role for MIS team is responsible for providing key professional support to the respective line of business by ensuring the delivery of Reporting and MIS Processes within stipulated SLA and a high level of quality.
- The role requires incumbent to display technical proficiency and functional expertise to manage End to End processes and actively participate in the technical issues and performance improvement initiatives.
About the role
Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of the Reports and processes to ensure business goals are met.
- Strictly follow the reporting standards and error escalation mechanisms.To foster and maintain key relationships within business work area and wider organisations, including internal IT support groups.
- To document and maintain processes
- Ensure consistent achievement of Delivery, timelines and quality standards
- Support ad-hoc requests/queries, new development/design from customers or business in a timely mannerProcess Re-engineering and Optimization by proactively Identifying, Recommending & implementing improvements and building efficiencies in regular processes
- Understand business requirements and End to End system design principles to ensure that those are consistently followed in all subsequent enhancements.
- Utilise knowledge and past experience to consider a number of alternative approaches and understand the implications for the bank of chosen alternatives.
- Maintains adherence to ANZ methodology and Core Compliance
- Work as a team in collaboration with on-shore teams to meet targets and Service Level Agreements in a consistent and expected manner
- Ensure continuous improvement by Identifying opportunities to improve processes, reduce manual work, automate for cycle time reduction, enhance controls and enhance customer experience. Raise issues for consideration by line management where these impact policy or other material considerations
- Participate in special projects to enhance and build new MIS reporting capabilities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and customers to establish requirements and expectations
- Maintain dissemination of information through effective communication with all customers
- Provide the highest possible level of customer service by ensuring all duties are processed in an accurate and timely manner to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Engage in Pro-active project management by work prioritization, identification of key issues and actions
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise and End to End understanding in the work domain
- Learn, Share and Grow – Ensure knowledge dissemination in various information sharing sessions
- Participate in intra and inter team meetings and make contributions towards the success of the team.
- Develop leadership skills and assist the team in achieving the team goals
- Provide ongoing support, coaching, cross-training and mentoring to all other team members
- Act as a Backup for the next level manager and responsibilities there in Maintain a positive ‘can do’ culture in the team
- Seek opportunities to develop self
- 5 to 8 Years of MIS Reporting Experience
- High level of proficiency in MS SQL Server 2008 ,ETL (SSIS and Advanced T-SQL Programming)
- Experience with MIS Reporting, database management and data manipulation.
- Design develop database requirements as per the solution design provided.
- Process improvement in ETL processes.
- Understand and apply SDLC Process.
- Strong focus on Attention to detail and quality of delivery
- Ability to work under pressure, positive attitude and flexibility to changes
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Demonstrated sound analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Time Management and Multi-Tasking Skills
- Initiative and Proactive “can-do” attitude to undertake responsibilities
- Financial/Banking Domain Experience
- Experience in ERP Systems
- Technical IT experience highly regarded
- Working knowledge of Project Management Tools
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with exposure to Banking Domain
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper. We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognizes the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIkCnoAkto
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .