- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 17
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Work with global MIS Research teams to receive, review and analyse data and other reports. Coordinate for responses on data investigations/issues as necessary
- Ensure timely delivery of reports to the stakeholders as per the required requirement and with high quality standards
- Document proposed options, recommendations, data flows, and other key details from team meetings. Documentation of research process and workflow records.
- Draft input to senior management presentations
- Maintenance of research document library and research meeting materials
- Support on ad-hoc analyses, presentations, special projects and report generation activities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written form
MIS research, a part of the Ratings and Research team is responsible for the operations and maintenance of content and delivery infrastructure within the ratings team. The team comprises of Research Content and Product Management, MIS Support Center and Change Management, Research Operations, which includes CMS, and Offshore Research Management and Research Governance, which includes Research Controls and Disclaimer Governance and Project Management
Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, management or similar field; MBA preferred; 1-3 years of work experience. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Has an understanding of the General financial market and the ratings business. Experience with business, data and excel-based analysis, with strong analytical and problem solving skills Self-starter and team player with ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple, competing priorities; good interpersonal skills. Experience in producing management presentations and writing documentation such as standard operating procedures and/or end user support materials
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.