- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 17
Associate Project Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Assist in building dynamic online prototypes using tool such as Axure, Balsamic, iPrototype etc.
- Assist in creating training materials for user communities, including QRCs, and FAQs
- Monitor production support and ad-hoc tasks and activities provided by the onshore team
- Partner actively with both onshore and offshore teams on a daily basis
- Ability to quickly learn about new applications, systems and participate in functional testing of new features
The CMS platform is designed to enhance research delivery by improving Moody's authoring, publishing and distribution capabilities. Moody's CMS will; Capture reviews and approvals with a global built-in workflow, Allow team members to work simultaneously in the same report, Deliver research across multiple channels while authoring once, Provide a central and searchable repository for all research, Incorporate new legal and compliance requirements, and Improve report tagging, making it easier to find content on moodys.com
- 4 to 6 years' experience in Financial/IT Services industry (B.Tech degree preferred)
- Experience in User Interface & User Experience modules a must
- Experience with using tools such as Axure, Balsamic, iPrototype etc. for online prototypes
- Experience with Content Management System is a plus (preferably EidosMedia Methode)
- Experience with image editing software such as Photoshop and web editing software such as Dreamweaver
- Organized in carrying out responsibilities, possessing strong time management skills and a high level of focus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.