- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Aug 17
Associate Analyst 3
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Support the onshore MIS Research team's efforts in various report generation activities. The reports will derive content based on pre-decided scope, selection rules, and timing requirements
- Leverage Moody's technology tools and databases to create and update the reports and other templates
- Facilitate publication of data-driven and other reports via Moody's Content Management System tool
- Track and report on the publication status of various MIS Research reports
The MIS Support Centre (MSC) is a subsidiary of Moody's Investors Service (MIS). The MSC currently has offices in Bangalore and Gurgaon, India with 100+ staff across both locations. The MSC supports data, research and analytical activities conducted by MIS global rating teams.
- Post graduate with 1-3 years of relevant job experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience in financial or market data analysis and interpretation
- Attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple on-going tasks
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with global MIS stakeholders
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.